Customer Returns - Limited Warranty
|Faulty Products up to 30 days from purchase.|
|Refund or Replace Policy, Contact Seller directly for this. Consumer is responsible to ensure software
is up to date! All products must be complete with accessories and original packaging on return.
|Faulty Products from 31 days to 12 months from purchase.|
|Snooper (Performance Products Ltd) will offer a prompt repair service. In all cases we reserve the
right to inspect the product and verify the fault. Contact Seller for their returns procedure, all
warranty claims MUST go through the seller. Consumer is responsible for software updates!
We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear. All products must
be complete with accessories and original packaging on return.
This Snooper product is warranted against all defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year
from the date of original purchase, when purchased from an authorized Snooper dealer.
ALL PURCHASES OF SNOOPER PRODUCTS FROM NON-AUTHORIZED SNOOPER DEALERS ARE SUBJECT
TO FURTHER WARRANTY RESTRICTIONS AS DESCRIBED BELOW.
The conditions of this Limited Warranty and the extent of responsibility of Performance Products Ltd (PPL) under this
Limited Warranty are as follows :
- This Limited Warranty will become void if service is performed by anyone other than an approved
Snooper Warranty Service Centre that results in damage to the product.
- This Limited Warranty does not apply to any product which has been subject to misuse, neglect or accident,
or which has had the serial number altered, defaced or removed, or which has been connected, installed,
adjusted or repaired, other than in accordance with the instructions provided by Snooper.
- Should you have any difficulties with the performance of this product during the warranty period, please call Snooper
or visit our web site www.snooperneo.co.uk. You may also contact
Snooper Customer Services at the address listed below for any service help you may need with Snooper products.
- PROOF OF DATE OF PURCHASE FROM AN AUTHORIZED SNOOPER DEALER WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ANY WARRANTY SERVICE OF THIS PRODUCT.
- SNOOPER PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM A SOURCE OTHER THAN AN AUTHORIZED SNOOPER DEALER, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL PURCHASES VIA THE INTERNET.
- FROM A NON INTERNET AUTHORIZED SNOOPER DEALER, SHALL NOT BE COVERED BY ANY SNOOPER LIMITED WARRANTY TO THE EXTENT
ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM EU COUNTRY TO EU COUNTRY.
- ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SHALL HAVE NO GREATER DURATION THAN THE WARRANTY
PERIOD SET FORTH ABOVE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SNOOPER BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL,
ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT. BECAUSE SOME EU COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG
AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR
EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Product must be shipped in its original carton or equivalent carton, fully insured, with shipping charges prepaid. Snooper
will not assume any responsibility for any loss or damage incurred in shipping.
- The sole responsibility of Snooper under this Limited Warranty shall be limited to the repair of the product or the
replacement of the product only (whichever is deemed appropriate and at the sole discretion of Snooper).
- This Limited Warranty does not cover car static or other electrical interferences, labour costs or any other associated
or incidental costs incurred for the removal or reinstallation of the unit for repair.